Monday, September 20, 2010

yellow & grey toy bag


 I was recently commissioned to make a toy bag for a baby shower gift similar to the one I made here. The color preference was yellow and grey, which was a difficult color combination to come across, yet I am pleased with the gender-neutral result. Toy bags like this one can be used as the "gift basket" for the perfect baby shower gift You can put a few small things from the baby registry, or even just a pack of diapers and then use a  cellophane to "wrap" the gift that any mother-to-be would be ecstatic to receive!

Here is the finished product.

 

Rosebud Designs "baby" product tags


The inside.


I hope the mother-to-be enjoys filling the baby's toy bag with all the new things she gets at her baby shower! Best Wishes!

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud that this bag now resides in my house!! Sara you did such a wonderful job with it. I LOVED IT. I hope to spread the word to all my pregnant friends about your wonderful products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you like it Melissa! Please do spread the word, I'd be honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do! By the way where did you get your tags made? I've made some of my own and then ordered some online that I didn't like. But yours look very professional and simple which I like. Email me if you get a chance :) melissaperea@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash