Tuesday, July 6, 2010

cube squared

With some bright contrasting fabric remnats I had and some scraps of trim I came up with these stuffed blocks any baby would be excited to play with. They are large enough not to be a choking hazard, soft enough not to lead to any injuries, and bright enough that any baby would be interested (even if only for the short time that most babies are interested in anything!) The fun trim serves a dual purpose of being cute and gives the smaller baby hands something easy to grab onto until they gain arm strength. I was told that these were a big hit with my friends baby who received them for her first Christmas from me.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so creative! Move over Martha Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were a HUGE hit ... still are. :) Love you Auntie Fiebes, Haley

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash